- 1 Coca-Cola Employee Benefits, Perks & Discounts 2022
- 2 What are the benefits of working at Coca-Cola?
- 3 Coca-Cola Health and Insurance Benefits
- 4 Coca-Cola Retirements Benefits
- 5 Work/Life Benefits
- 6 Wellness
- 7 Coca-Cola Employee Login @ tcccbenefitconnect.ehr.com
- 8 Coca-Cola Customer Service
- 9 Conclusion
Coca-Cola Employee Benefits, Perks & Discounts 2022
Working at Coca-Cola is of great pleasure and satisfaction as the multinational beverage provider offers a wide range of competitive Coca-Cola Employee Benefits packages to enjoy.
Coca-Cola Employee Benefits (Total Rewards) focused on the complete package of pay, benefits, learning & personal support you receive as a Coca-Cola employee
Coca-Cola has committed to providing a eat working culture in addition to an exclusive range of employee benefits, perks, and discounts for its staff.
So, if you’re working for Coca-Cola or want to work with Coca-Cola, then, read here what various employee benefits at Coca-Cola you can get while working at Coca-Cola.
Here, I will tell you complete details on Coca-Cola Employee Discounts, Coca-Cola Employee Login Site, and official links to get a job @ Coca-Cola careers.
What are the benefits of working at Coca-Cola?
Coca-Cola is American multinational food, snack, and beverage company founded in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia.
To promote a culture of health and well-being, Coca-Cola offers a wide range of career beneﬁt programs and packages for its employees.
Coca-Cola offers a ton of moderate and interesting Coca-Cola Employee Benefits Package to help employees with several retirement benefits health and medical benefits to taking care of their health, family, finances, and future which are explained below.
Coca-Cola Health and Insurance Benefits
Coca-Cola wants to be helpful to its employees and their families supporting them to live a healthy lifestyle and obtain quality, affordable health care.
So, the company interesting in Coca-Cola Health Benefits best meets employee’s needs –
- Life Insurance –Basic life insurance and decent coverage for eligible employees
- Health insurance: Hospital stays, surgical procedures, and routine health care is covered under the health insurance plan for workers and their family members.
- Dental plan: Covers preventative care, as well as specialized dental work for employees and their family members.
- Vision plan: Vision-related medical devices and vision exams are covered
- Healthcare spending account: Employees can deposit a fixed portion of their paycheck into a tax-free HSA to use on eligible medical expenses throughout the year.
- REIMBURSEMENT ACCOUNTS
Coca-Cola Retirements Benefits
To support employee’s Healthy Living and Healthy Money, the company offers a few wellness programs –
- Coca-Cola 401(k) Plan: Employees can save a few % of their income and Coca-Cola matches their contribution.
- Bonus pay benefits
- Adoption assistance reimbursement: When an employee adopts a child, the company pays for its court and adoption fees for single parents or families.
- Healthy Living programs
Coca-Cola offers many other valuable benefits and discount programs to help you to save your time, money, and hassle.
- MATERNITY & PATERNITY LEAVE
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE
- SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN
- CHILD AND ELDER CARE
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT FOR EMPLOYEES
In order to support employees to live a healthy lifestyle, the company offers several plans, tools, and resources to help –
- PAID VACATION
- HEALTHY MONEY PROGRAMS
- HEALTHY LIVING PROGRAMS
Coca-Cola Employee Login @ tcccbenefitconnect.ehr.com
follow the steps given below to sign to the Coca-Cola Employee Benefits portal –
- Go online to https://tcccbenefitconnect.ehr.com.
- Now, you will be taken to the Coca-Cola Employee Portal.
- Enter your Username provided by the company and hit the Next button.
- Enter the password of your account.
- Check your details twice and click on Login.
- Now, you are allowed to access your benefits account.
Coca-Cola Customer Service
- 1.800.GET.COKE (1.800.438.2653)
Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-438-2653. Or contact them using their contact us form.
You may also like
- NIKE Employee Benefits
- La County Employee Benefits
- Hobby Lobby Employee Benefits
- Lululemon Employee Benefits
So, if you are thinking to build up a career at Coca-Cola, make sure to read all Coca-Cola Employee Benefits & Discounts offered by the company.
Hopefully, you like the available report on Coca-Cola Employee Benefits and Perks.
If you have any questions or queries related to Coca-Cola employee benefits packages, please drop them into the below comment section. Thank you!