- 1 Atrium Health Employee Benefits and Perks 🎁 Complete Guide
- 2 Atrium Health Employee Benefits 2022
- 3 Health and Well-Being | Medical, Dental and Vision
- 4 Retirement
- 5 Additional & Income Protection Benefits | Life, Disability Insurance & more
- 6 Time Away From Work | Leave of Absence & Paid Time Off
- 7 Compensation
- 8 Atrium Health 401K
- 9 Atrium Health Employee Login using Myhr Atrium Health
- 10 Atrium Health Human Resources Contact Details
- 11 Atrium Health Human Resources Phone Number
- 12 Conclusion
Atrium Health Employee Benefits and Perks 🎁 Complete Guide
Atrium Health cares about the physical, financial, and personal health of teammates and their families by offering market-competitive compensation and benefits programs.
Atrium Health Employee Benefits Programs include contemporary healthcare and retirement plans, competitive compensation, career development opportunities, and resources, to assist in professional and personal matters.
While the benefits you receive will depend on the location where you work, Atrium Health is proud to offer a robust suite of benefits to give you the support you need to bring your whole self to work each day.
If you are looking forward to obtaining a job position in this company, then this article may be able to give you helpful insight regarding the benefits of working there.
Read the following guide to find out all the essential details on Atrium Health Employee Benefits Packages.
Atrium Health Employee Benefits 2022
Atrium Health is a hospital network that owns a commitment to helping its employees to build better work-balance life by investing in their financial, well-being, and health areas.
To stay true to its commitment, the company provides market-competitive compensation and benefits programs.
Atrium Health Employee Benefits Packages aimed to take care of the physical, financial, and personal health of teammates and their families. It also helps the employees promote productivity and improve their work-life balance.
In order to be eligible to receive employee benefits provided by Atrium Health, you have to be either a part-time or a full-time employee there.
Each benefits package offered depends on your employment status, your job position, and your service length.
- UCHealth Employee Benefits
- Johns Hopkins Employee Benefits
- Humana Employee Benefits
- Kohl’s Employee Benefits
- Panera Bread Employee Benefits
- Lululemon Employee Benefits
- La County Employee Benefits
Check out below for what Atrium Health employees and their dependents are eligible for.
Health and Well-Being | Medical, Dental and Vision
It’s Atrium Health mission to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all; including our teammates.
Atrium Health care for your health by offering a variety of benefit programs for you and your family’s needs.
Financial health impacts all dimensions of your well-being – physical, financial and personal.
To help you and your family be financially well, Atrium Health offers ways you can save for your future.
Additional & Income Protection Benefits | Life, Disability Insurance & more
Life happens and we have to manage unexpected events which may impact our finances.
Atrium Health offers a variety of income protection additional benefits to help you protect your income in the event of an emergency or unforeseen event.
Time Away From Work | Leave of Absence & Paid Time Off
Atrium Health cares about the health of its teammates just as they care about the health of the communities they serve.
To help you recharge and recover, Atrium Health offer time away from work programs.
The Compensation program consists of performance-based annual salary adjustments and incentive pay programs.
Atrium Health 401K
After three months of service, you automatically will be enrolled in the Atrium Health 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan at a pretax contribution rate of 3% of eligible compensation.
These contributions will be matched by Atrium Health based on how much you contribute.
Atrium Health matches your contribution on each paycheck in which you make a contribution – up to limits determined by the IRS. Catch-up contributions are not matched.
Key Points About the 401(k) Plan
- You can contribute both pretax and post-tax dollars into your 401(k) up to 75% of your pay or the IRS contribution maximum ($20,500 in 2022)
- Your 401(k) account is portable; if you leave Atrium Health, you can take your account with you
- Account investment growth is tax-free until you withdraw funds during retirement
- Atrium Health provides a contribution match and employer contribution
Hardship withdrawals are available for emergencies as defined by the plan.
Limited to the following:
- Secondary Education Expenses
- Medical Expenses
- Prevention of Eviction
- Home Purchase
In-service withdrawals are available for teammates age 59 1/2 years or older.
Atrium Health Employee Login using Myhr Atrium Health
Follow the steps below for Myhr Atrium Health Login –
- Visit the official site of Myhr Atrium Health from here.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Atrium Health Employee Login page.
- Type in your Username in the first box.
- Now, enter a valid password in the second empty box.
- Entering both, click on Sign In to access your account.
Now, you will be taken to the page belonging to your employee information and you can access them at your pace.
From here, you can view various work-related information and perform many tasks online featured by Atrium Health Myhr.
Atrium Health Human Resources Contact Details
Contact the Benefits Service Center at 704-631-1500, choose Option 1.
For wage verifications, please direct verifiers to contact the Monthly Payroll department directly by sending an email to [email protected]
For additional assistance, or to request a Verification of Employment letter, please contact the HR Service Center by emailing [email protected] or 704-631-1500.
Atrium Health Human Resources Phone Number
704-631-1500, choose Option 1. Email HR Service Center.
We hope that you are satisfied with this guide about Atrium Health Employee Benefits.
If you want to know more about Atrium Health Employee Benefits or about a particular aspect of the package, leave a comment below.
We will back to you with the best possible help!