- 1 Toronto Zoo Prices, Opening Times & BOOKING Tickets
- 2 Toronto Zoo Prices for Ticket/Admission
- 3 Toronto Zoo Membership Fees and Costs
- 4 Toronto Zoo Membership Benefits
- 5 Toronto Zoo Membership – New/Renewal
- 6 Toronto Zoo Parking Pass Fee/Price
- 7 Toronto Zoo Prices for Discounted Walk Through Group Admission Rates
- 8 Toronto Zoo Hours – Toronto Zoo Timing
- 9 Toronto Zoo Contact Details
- 10 Toronto Zoo phone number
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions
Toronto Zoo Prices, Opening Times & BOOKING Tickets
Toronto Zoo is a zoo located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Divided into seven zoogeographic regions: Indo-Malaya, Africa, Americas, Tundra Trek, Australasia, Eurasia, and the Canadian Domain, it is the largest zoo in Canada comprising 287 hectares (710 acres).
It also has areas such as the Kids Zoo, Waterside Theatre, and Splash Island.
Toronto Zoo Prices, Hours and Dates are subject to change.
So, today, I will share the latest Toronto Zoo Ticket Prices, Toronto Zoo Membership Prices, Toronto Zoo Opening Times, Toronto Zoo Map, and other useful details.
Toronto Zoo Prices for Ticket/Admission
Below are the latest Toronto Zoo Ticket Prices in 2021 –
Through Admission Rates – Non-Peak Season
January 1 to May 2 and October 13 to December 31, 2021 –
20-100 paid guests with a venue rental
(Under Age 3)
FREE with a valid Toronto Zoo Membership
Walk Through Admission Rates – Peak Season
May 2 to October 12, 2021
(Under Age 3)
FREE with a valid Toronto Zoo Membership
Toronto Zoo Membership Fees and Costs
|1 year||2 year|
2 Adults & up to 4 children
|One Adult Family
1 Adult & up to 4 children
1 Adult AGE 65+
2 Adults AGE 65+
1 STUDENT AGE 12+
Toronto Zoo Membership Benefits
- Unlimited free admission to the Zoo for the duration of the membership
- Free Zoomobile rides (Seasonal).
- Program and Zoo Camp discount.
- 10% discount on purchases in our Giftshops.
- 10% discount on purchases in Restaurants (excluding remote carts).
- Receive invitations to special events and exhibit previews.
- Admission discount to AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums in North America.
Toronto Zoo Membership – New/Renewal
- Accepted Online Payment: Amex, MasterCard, Visa (Debit cards are currently not accepted for online transactions!)
- By phone: please call 416-392-9101 and speak to one of our staff who will be happy to assist you.
- By mail: print and complete an application form or the renewal application mailed out to expiring memberships, and mail to Toronto Zoo – Membership Unit, 361A Old Finch Ave., Toronto, ON M1B 5K7.
Terms Of Toronto Zoo Membership
- Membership is NOT TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Only named individuals are entitled to Membership benefits.
- A photo ID from each adult member is required along with a valid Membership card to gain admission to the Zoo.
- Use of membership by unauthorized persons will result in the forfeiture of the membership.
- Toronto Zoo will not be responsible for any Zoo closures caused by conditions beyond the reasonable control of the Toronto Zoo, including, but not limited to, Acts of Gods, government restrictions, natural disasters, strikes or lock-outs, accident, transportation delay, weather or power failure.
Toronto Zoo Parking Pass Fee/Price
- Rate*: $14.00 per vehicle; Buses receive complimentary parking
- Clients can cover the cost of parking on behalf of their guests or guests can pay for their own parking when they arrive
- Parking vouchers are to be redeemed at the Admission Booths for a barcoded parking exit ticket, which is required to exit the parking lot
Toronto Zoo Prices for Discounted Walk Through Group Admission Rates
# of Paid Guests**
|20 – 100 – No Venue Rental||
|20 – 100 – With Venue Rental||
Other Group Ticket Options
- Bulk Tickets – 416-392-5932
- Purchase pre-paid admission tickets in bulk at discounted peak season rates (minimum purchase of 20 tickets required)
- Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase
- Refunds are not available for unused tickets
- Group Bookings – 416-392-5932
- Discounted admission rates for groups of 20 or more paid visitors, including camp groups
- A single payment is due upon arrival
- The entire group must enter the Zoo at the same time
- The group is not interested in a venue rental, catering, or wild additions
- School Groups & Licensed Child Care Centres – CLICK HERE
- Discounted admission rates are available for school groups and licensed child care centres during the school year
Toronto Zoo Hours – Toronto Zoo Timing
Timings change seasonally.
Currently, the timing shown on the website is: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Toronto Zoo Contact Details
- Mailing address:
- Toronto Zoo
361A Old Finch Avenue
- Phone: 416-392-5900
- Email: [email protected]
Toronto Zoo phone number
|Online Ticket Enquiries||416-392-5932||[email protected]|
|Conservation & Research||416-392-5962||Fax 416-392-4979|
|Education Programs||416-392-5947||[email protected]|
|Virtual Experiences||416-392-5947||[email protected]|
|School Programs||416-392-5944||[email protected]|
|First Aid||416-392-5924||Fax 416-393-6364|
|Lost & Found*||416-392-5905||Fax 416-392-5934|
|*Lost and found items properly disposed of after 1 month without claim|
|Member Vaccine Enquiries||[email protected]|
|Group Events (Corporate & Private)||416-392-5940||[email protected]|
|Public Relations and Media||416-392-5941||[email protected]|
|Purchasing & Supply||416-392-5916||[email protected]|
|Toronto Zoo Wildlife Conservancy (the Toronto Zoo’s fundraising partner)||416-392-9114||[email protected]oo.ca|
|Volunteer Services||416-392-5942||[email protected]|
|Zootique Gift Shop||416-392-9110||[email protected]|
|Adopt An Animal||416-392-9114||[email protected]|
So, this is what we’d share with you, the latest, up-to-date Toronto Zoo Prices for Toronto Zoo Tickets, Toronto Zoo Membership, Toronto Zoo Hours, Toronto Zoo Map, and other useful details.
Want to mention anything special about Toronto Zoo Prices, write us below.
For more such good stuff, visit Pricelist.onl.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much does it cost to drive through the Toronto Zoo?
According to the Toronto Zoo’s website:
- A car with 2 or fewer occupants will cost $44 for non-members, $32 for members.
- A car with 3 or more occupants will cost $59 for non-members and $47 for members.
Q. How long does it take to go through the Toronto Zoo?
3-4 hours, if you are without little kids. over a year ago.
If you are not taking young children then it’s doable in a couple of hours but the more time you have the better because you walk a lot.
Q. Can you bring your own food to the Toronto Zoo?
Yes, you may absolutely bring your own food to the Toronto Zoo. Garbage and recycling receptacles are placed conveniently around the site.
Q. Can you smoke at Toronto Zoo?
Toronto Zoo became a smoke-free property.