Field Museum Ticket Prices & Hours 2023
Field Museum of Natural History (FMNH) is a natural history museum in Chicago, Illinois. It is a popular natural-history museum for the size and quality of its educational and scientific programs as well as due to its extensive scientific specimen and artefact collections.
Field Museum Prices and Hours are subject to change.
So, today, I will share the latest Field Museum Ticket Prices, Field Museum Membership Prices, Field Museum Hours, Field Museum Free Days, Field Museum Map, and other useful details.
Field Museum Ticket Prices
Field Museum Ticket Prices of your general admission ticket depend on your age.
The list below offers details on all Field Museum tickets –
|Seniors & Students||$23|
|Children (3-11 years)||$19|
|Adult Chicago Residents||$18|
|Senior Chicago Residents & Students||$15|
|Children (Chicago Residents)||$11|
|Adult Illinois Residents||$24|
|Senior Illinois Residents & Students||$21|
Apart from general admission, guests can purchase two types of passes –
- Discovery Pass ($34) includes general exhibitions and a 3D movie or one of the ticketed exhibitions.
- All-Access Pass ($40) includes general exhibitions, a 3D movie, and all ticketed exhibitions
Field Museum Parking & Directions
See the list below to find out the standard Field Museum parking rates and choose an adequate public parking lot –
- East Museum Lot is a short walk away from the museum and has a flat rate of $30.
- Soldier Field North Garage
- Short-term parking rates – $25 for up to 4 hours, $30 for 4 to 12 hours, 4
- Maximum daily cost – $50.
- Special event parking rate – $30.
- Adler Lot
- Early Bird Special — arrive before 9:30 AM (on non-event days) and pay only $12.
- Regular rate – $25; more affordable than the parking facilities listed above.
- Night rate (applies after 4:30 PM) – $15.
- Accessible parking
If you park outside the campus and take a walk to the museum, you may save over $20!
|801 S Wabash Ave Lot (East-West University)||$8|
|835 S Wabash Ave Lot||$10|
|1140 S. Wabash Ave Garage||$12|
|1130 S Michigan Ave Lot||$20|
Field Museum Free Days 2023
Every Wednesday in 2023.
- Advance reservations required
- no tickets will be available onsite.
- A $3-per-order transaction fee applies to Illinois Free Day tickets reserved online.
- The free tickets include all general admission exhibitions
- All adults must provide proof of residency in-person when redeeming tickets at the discounted rate
- Illinois teachers and active military personnel receive free basic admission year-round
Field Museum Membership
Museum membership is much more than free admission.
|Who’s included?||One year||Two years|
|Family Plus – Two adults, children, and one guest||
|Family – Two adults and children||
|Individual – Member and one guest||
|Digital –Member and one guest||$75|
- Digital membership is available only to individuals living outside the state of Illinois.
- Cardholders must be 18 or older.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable
Contact them with questions about membership at 312.665.7700 or email@example.com.
Field Museum Hours 2023 [Updated]
|Monday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
|Tuesday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
|Wednesday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
|Thursday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
|Friday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
|Saturday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
|Sunday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
Is the Field Museum worth it?
Yes, The museum is large and the small per-item charge is well worth the cost. The best plan of attack is to decide what you really want to see. In my family we each chose our number one “must-see”; everything else just happens as we come across it.
So, this is what we’d share with you, the latest, up-to-date Field Museum Ticket Prices, Field Museum Membership Prices, Field Museum Hours, Field Museum Free Days, Field Museum Map, and other useful details.
Want to mention anything special about Field Museum Ticket Prices, write us below.
For more such good stuff, visit Pricelist.onl.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to go around Field Museum?
Plan to spend at least 4-5 hours at the museum if you want to make the most of your visit (though it’s easy to spend the whole day!).
How many exhibits are at the Field museum?
The exposition delighted visitors with 65,000 exhibits filled with natural wonders and cultural artifacts, many of which later found a permanent home in Chicago at the newly created Field Columbian Museum.
Can you get married at the Field Museum Chicago?
The Field Museum in Chicago variety of spaces accommodate as few as 10 and up to more than 1,000 guests, safety guidelines permitting: Celebrate outdoors with a ceremony on the terrace or cocktails in the Rice Native Plant Gardens, or transform the museum’s iconic Stanley Field Hall or East Atrium for your dream wedding.
Can you bring food into The Field Museum?
Yes, You’re welcome to bring food and drinks but please enjoy them in designated areas. There are tables open to museum visitors on the ground level in the Siragusa Center and near the Sea Mammals.