- 1 Kaiser Permanente Employee Benefits & Discounts Guide
- 2 What are the benefits of working at Kaiser Permanente?
- 3 Wellness & Work-Life Balance at Kaiser Permanente
- 4 Career Growth at Kaiser Permanente
- 5 Kaiser Permanente human resources phone number
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7 Conclusion
Kaiser Permanente Employee Benefits & Discounts Guide
Kaiser Permanente offers a range of Kaiser Employee Benefits that are meaningful to associates’ everyday lives and are committed to supporting all aspects of their well-being.
As employees of Kaiser Permanente, there are many things for us to be proud of!
But don’t just take word for it.
From growth opportunities to great benefits to being encouraged to reach your full potential, find out what awaits when you add your talents — and your voice — to our team.
With competitive pay, great health benefits and attractive retirement, Kaiser is a rewarding place to work.
In this article, I will tell you all Kaiser Employee Benefits, Discounts, and Perks in 2022.
So, if you are curious to get a job at the firm or already have joined the chain, read the post to find out all the essential details on various Kaiser Permanente Employee Benefits programs.
What are the benefits of working at Kaiser Permanente?
Together, more than 280,000 dedicated professionals work to advance Kaiser Permanente’s commitment to delivering a healthier tomorrow.
Employees at Kaiser Permanente work hard every day to support their mission.
In return, Kaiser Permanente offers competitive compensation and benefits designed to help team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work.
Check below for what employees benefits at Kaiser Permanente and their dependents are eligible for if they meet the eligibility requirements.
Depending on your position, your compensation and benefits may include:
- Generous Vacation, Holiday & Sick Leave
- Medical (including prescriptions), Vision, Mental Health & Dental Care
- Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Programs
- Educational Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care, Dependent Care & Transit Flexible Spending Account Options
- Retirement Plans
NOTE: Benefits and incentives may vary based on your Kaiser Permanente region, position, scheduled hours, and representation by collective bargaining or employee groups.
Wellness & Work-Life Balance at Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente understands that employees are people — people with lives outside of their careers. And it believes in helping them thrive by encouraging wellness, supporting balance, and empowering action so that everyone can be their very best self.
Some examples of what Kaiser provide to deliver on this promise include:
- Eat Well initiatives include one-on-one Wellness Coaching, online nutrition resources, healthy eating options in our cafeterias and vending machines, and more
- Mental Health & Wellness tools that support emotional well-being, stress reduction, meditation practices, and more
- Healthy Workplace practices that include team wellness tools and implementation practices, smoking cessation support, Employee Assistance Program, onsite farmers markets, and more
- Robust Healthy Meetings programs that encourage moving meetings, stretch breaks, Instant Recesses, healthy catering, and more
- Recreation Connection offers discounted tickets and other recreational activities to employees and their families
- Move More programs that encourage, guide, and support physical activity and active living through resources, onsite classes*, and more
- Flexible scheduling options for many positions
- Work-from-home and remote workforce opportunities offered for certain roles
Career Growth at Kaiser Permanente
Learning is a way of life. Whether you sit on the clinical, technical, or business side of the organization, they’re always exploring potential — as teams and as individuals.
With the freedom to pursue career paths and educational opportunities that match your ambitions, you’ll challenge yourself to reach new heights and feel empowered to make a difference.
A sample of our learning and personal development resources includes:
- Career Development: Kaiser Permanente encourages you to follow your passions. Working closely with managers, you’ll create an Individual Development Plan that will improve your current skill set, guide your growth, and advance your career.
- Skill Sharpening: The company inspire ongoing growth through online courses and in-person classes, stretch assignments, the exploration and use of new technologies, and even via volunteer work.
- Well-Rounded Development: Learning at Kaiser Permanente not only shapes employees in their specialities — but also gives them the vital business skills that every team member employs to help deliver outstanding care.
- Mentorship Program: Informal mentoring takes place daily across our organization. But for employees who want to engage in more formal learning and teaching, we have a program that connects mentors and mentees, establishing powerful connections and enabling us to raise the bar for ourselves and others so that together, we can reach our highest potential.
- Leadership Training: Develop the skills to take the next professional step through training programs and courses.
- Size & Scope: Perhaps beyond anything else, our immense reach provides opportunities to grow your career in many directions.
- Tuition Reimbursement: The company believe learning is a lifelong journey, and one way we support our employees on this journey is through tuition reimbursement programs.
- Business Resource Groups: Within a tight-knit group setting, you have the opportunity to grow your network and share experiences, knowledge, and ideas — helping you shape our work with your perspective.
Kaiser Permanente human resources phone number
If you need help choosing the care that’s right for you, contact us 24/7 at 1-800-777-7904 (TTY 711).
- 1-800-464-4000 (711 TTY) (English)
- 1-800-788-0616 (Spanish)
- 1-800-757-7585 (Chinese dialects)
If you’re having a medical or mental health emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital. Do not attempt to access emergency care through this website.
To cancel an appointment, log onto kp.org or call us 24/7 at 1-800-777-7904 (TTY 711).
Kaiser Employee Benefits Site
My Hr Kaiser Permanente is the official Kaiser Permanente Employee Benefits Site from where employees can take benefit of these handsome benefits and discounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Kaiser match your 401k?
Employees are enrolled in the company's 401(k) plan immediately after hire at a contribution rate of 2%. There is a 1% annual increase in the contribution rate until it reaches 6%. Kaiser contributes 5% to the employee's retirement plan and another 1.25% match of the employee's eligible pay.
How much PTO does Kaiser give?
Kaiser Permanente's PTO and Vacation policy typically gives 20-30 days off a year.
Do Kaiser employees have Kaiser insurance?
Kaiser Permanente offers medical coverage to its employees.
How long is the hiring process at Kaiser Permanente?
It takes approximately 1-2 months to finish the hiring process.
How do I contact HR Kaiser Permanente?
If you need help choosing the care that's right for you, contact us 24/7 at 1-833-574-2273 (TTY 711) to find out what care is right for you.
That’s all about Kaiser Employee Benefits, Discounts, and Perks in 2022.
If you find something that we’ve missed in this guide, please share it with us. Also, share your honest feedback and reviews about the Kaiser Permanente Employee Benefits Program.