Yellowstone National Park Entrance Fee & Hours 2023
Yellowstone National Park Entrance Fees are the charges paid by visitors to enter the park for numerous activities and explore Yellowstone National Park in the western United States.
Yellowstone National Park is an American national park known for its wildlife and its many geothermal features, specifically the Old Faithful geyser.
Set up in 3,468.4 sq mi (8,983 km2) it comprising of lakes, canyons, rivers, and mountain ranges.
Downbelow, you will find detailed information about Yellowstone National Park Ticket Price, Yellowstone National Park Hours, Address, and Yellowstone National Park Animals and Plant List.
Yellowstone National Park Entrance Fees
The list below offers an overview of the park’s fees.
Make sure to cross-check the Yellowstone National Park Ticket Prices before you visit the park –
Yellowstone National Park Entrance Fees
|Private Non-commercial Vehicle||$ 35.00 (valid for 7 days)|
|Motorcycle, Snowmobile||$ 30.00 (valid for 7 days)|
|Single Entry (foot, bike, ski, 16+ years old)||$ 20.00 (valid for 7 days)|
|Annual Pass (good 1 year from date of purchase)||$ 70.00 (Yellowstone Annual Pass)|
|Interagency – Access Pass (permanently disabled)||Free (Lifetime – valid in all Natl Parks & Fed Rec Areas)|
|Interagency – Annual Pass (good for one year)||$ 80.00 (valid for all public lands with an admission fee)|
|Interagency – Senior Pass (one-time purchase) age 62+||$ 80.00 (valid in all Natl Parks & Fed Rec Areas)|
|Interagency – Annual Senior Pass (age 62+)||$ 20.00 (valid in all Natl Parks & Fed Rec Areas for one year from the purchase date)|
|Military Pass / Gold Star – CAC Card or DD Form 1173||Free – must be issued in person / Voucher for Gold Star (see link)|
|Interagence 5th Grader Pass||Interagency 5th Grader Pass|
Yellowstone National Park Pass (Annual) Rates
The $ 70.00 park annual pass provides entry to pass holders and accompanying passengers in a single private non-commercial vehicle to the park.
Below are the latest rates for Yellowstone National Park Annual Pass –
|Private Vehicle Pass||Admits the pass holder and up to 15 passengers of a single, private (non-commercial) vehicle.||$35|
|Motorcycle/Snowmobile Pass||Admits the pass holder and passenger of one motorcycle or snowmobile.||$30|
|Individual Pass||Admits one individual bicyclist, hiker, or pedestrian visiting the facility without a private vehicle. An individual pass is not required for visitors aged 15 and under.||$20|
|Yellowstone Annual Pass||Admits the pass holder, passenger of one motorcycle, or up to 15 passengers of a single, private (non-commercial) vehicle to Yellowstone National Park.||$70|
- The Pass is valid for 12 months through the month of purchase.
- Purchase your pass at one of the park’s entrances.
- This pass is only valid for entrance fees at Yellowstone National Park.
- Do not approach or feed animals in the park.
- Grand Teton National Park charges separate entrance fees.
- Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, not replaceable if lost or stolen, and are void if altered or reproduced.
To purchase a pass online, click on this Link, or to purchase via phone, call: 1-888-275-8747 and press 1.
To reach the customer service – call toll-free 1-877-230-6283 or email [email protected].
Yellowstone National Park Free Days
Fees are waived at this site on the following days:
- April 17th 2023: First Day of National Park Week / National Junior Ranger Day
- August 4th 2023: Great American Outdoors Act Commemoration
- January 18th 2023: Martin Luther King, Jr Day
- August 25th 2023: National Park Service Birthday
- September 25th 2023: National Public Lands Day
- November 11th 2023: Veterans Day
Yellowstone National Park Commercial Fees
Commercial bus tours are subject to a separate fee schedule based upon the seating capacity of the bus –
Yellowstone National Park Commercial Entrance Fees
|Sedan – 1 to 6 passengers||$ 25.00 plus $ 20 per person|
|Van – 7 to 15 passengers||$ 125.00 (no per person fee)|
|Minibus – 16 to 25 passengers||$ 200.00 (no per person fee)|
|Motor Coach – 26 or more passengers)||$ 300.00 (no per person fee)|
Non-commercial groups entering the park in a bus or vehicle with a capacity of 15 persons or more, will be charged $12 for each person on board.
- Passes may be used for entry as defined on the back of the pass.
- Anyone who is 15 or younger is exempt from paying an entrance fee.
- The total fee charged will not exceed the equivalent commercial fee for that type of vehicle.
- In many cases, the driver will have been hired for transportation only and is exempt from paying the entrance fee.
Yellowstone National Park Facts – You Must Know
- Yellowstone National Park features over 10,000 hydrothermal. The four types of thermal features are geysers, hot springs, mud pots, and fumaroles.
- The park is home to over 500 active geysers (more than half the world’s geysers).
- Yellowstone Lake has 131.7 sq. miles of surface area and 141 miles of shoreline. It is the largest high elevation lake in North America.
- 285 species of birds can be found in Yellowstone (150 nestings).
- Yellowstone is home to the largest concentration of mammals in the lower 48 states (67 species).
- There are more than 1,800 known archaeological sites within the park.
- About 290 waterfalls can be found throughout the park.
- This park is home to about 720,000 museum items, including 30 historic vehicles, millions of archived documents, and more than 20,000 books (many rare), manuscripts, periodicals.
Yellowstone National Park Hours 2023
Yellowstone National Park is open 24 X 7 days.
Yellowstone National Park Contact Details
Yellowstone National Park
PO Box 168
Mammoth, WY 82190-0168
Yellowstone National Park Phone Numbers
|Accessibility – ASL Interpreter for Interpretive Programs||307-344-2251|
|Crime Tip Line||307-344-2132|
|Emergencies while at Yellowstone||911|
|Geyser Predictions||307-344-2751 – Option 2|
|Lost and Found – in Lodging||307-344-5387|
|Lost and Found – in Park (or Lost and Found Form)||307-344-2109|
|Park information and Emergency Contact – staffed 24 / 7||307-344-7381|
|Road Conditions and Updates (recorded information)||307-344-2117|
|Sign Language Interpreters||307-344-2251|
|Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD)||307-344-2386|
|Visitor Services by fax||307-344-2014|
Yellowstone National Park Medical Services Phone Numbers
|Old Faithful Clinic||307-545-7325|
Yellowstone National Park Visitor Centers and Information Centers Phone Numbers
|Fishing Bridge Museum & Visitor Center||307-344-2450|
|Madison / Junior Ranger Station||307-344-2821|
|Museum of the National Park Ranger||307-344-7353|
|Norris Geyser Basin Museum & Information Station||307-344-2812|
|West Thumb Information Station||307-344-2650|
Yellowstone National Park Lost & Found Phone Numbers
|In Lodging Facilities||307-344-5387|
That’s all about the latest Yellowstone National Park Entrance Fee, Yellowstone National Park Hours, Address, and Yellowstone National Park Animals and Plant List.
Want to mention anything special about Yellowstone National Park Ticket and Prices, write us below.
For more such good stuff, visit Pricelist.onl.