Two Oceans Aquarium: Tickets & Membership Guide
Two Oceans Aquarium Prices are the first things, you should check when you’re planning a visit to them.
Two Oceans Aquarium is an aquarium located at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town, South Africa. Opened in November 1995, it comprises several exhibition galleries with large viewing windows.
Unfortunately, you can’t find Two Oceans Aquarium Prices clearly on their website.
So, today, I will tell you the latest Two Oceans Aquarium Prices for Two Oceans Aquarium Tickets, Two Oceans Aquarium Membership, Two Oceans Aquarium Opening Hours, Two Oceans Aquarium Map, etc based on their official website.
Two Oceans Aquarium Prices for Tickets/Entry
Below are the Two Oceans Aquarium Prices for tickets and admission –
|Day ticket price||Annual membership (unlimited visits for a year!)|
|Children 14 to 17||R160||R375|
|Children 4 to 13*||R100||R240|
|Children under 4*||Free||Free|
|South African pensioners||R160||R375|
|South African students||R160||R375|
|Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.|
Two Oceans Aquarium Membership: Pricing and Perks
Two Oceans Aquarium Membership is perfect for sea-loving families. It gives access to over 8 000 animals from South Africa’s oceans and many other perks to enjoy.
Let’s what benefits do members get with a Two Oceans Aquarium Annual Membership –
- Unlimited visits for a year! Visit the fish as often as you wish
- Skip the ticket office queue – you get priority entry
- 25% off selected scuba diving experiences
- 25% off Penguin Experiences
- 10% discount at the Aquarium gift shop
- 10% discount on Bootlegger Coffee Company (Aquarium branch) standard menu
- Access to seawater for home aquariums
- Special rates for au pairs/nannies
- Ad hoc benefits, like discounts for events hosted at the Aquarium
- Members-only events like extended hours and behind-the-scenes tours
How exciting are these benefits?
Let us find out How much does a Membership costs at Two Oceans Aquarium?
Prices are valid until 31 March 2023 –
|New Membership||Renewal||Upgrade your day ticket|
|Children 14 to 17||R375||R338||R215|
|Children 4 to 13||R240||R216||R140|
|Children under 4||Free||Free||Free|
|SA pensioners & students**||R375||R338||R215|
|**Only valid with South African pensioners’ or student card|
|Buy or renew your Membership.|
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Memberships cannot be paused, extended or cancelled early, unless at management’s discretion.
- Admission fees are subject to change without notice.
- Renewal rates are only applicable within 3 months of the Membership expiry date.
Two Oceans Aquarium Tickets Booking
The Two Oceans Aquarium is open 365 days a year – there is even more to the sea!
To book your tickets, visit their official booking portal and complete the prompt steps to ensure your visit is hassle and tussle free at the aquarium.
A few things to remember:
- Online tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase, but you can redeem them only once.
- Tickets are valid for the entire day of your Aquarium visit (have your hand stamped at the entrance leave and re-enter).
- Online tickets are non-refundable.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Prices are valid until 31 March 2023.
Two Oceans Aquarium – Places to Must See
Two Oceans Aquarium is an aquarium in Cape Town, South Africa. Opened in November 1995, it comprises several exhibition galleries with large viewing windows.
The followings are the main attractions at the aquarium –
- Skretting Diversity Gallery – This gallery showcases the marine life of South Africa’s two oceans, the major Benguela and Agulhas Currents. Notable species include Knysna seahorses, anemonefish, moray eels, cryptic klipfish, compass jellyfish, sea stars, shy sharks and temporary exhibitions of foreign species.
- I&J Children’s Play Centre – Various activities to keep the young visitors entertained. Puppet shows, arts and crafts.
- I&J Ocean Exhibit – This display holds 1.6 million litres of seawater. Various fishes, rays and turtles are to be seen in this exhibit.
- Predator Exhibit – This display holds 2 million litres of seawater. Ragged-tooth sharks and many other fishes are found in the exhibit.
- Kelp Forest Exhibit – One of the aquarium’s biggest attractions, this underwater forest is home to shoals of coastal fishes, like white mussel crackers, Steenbras and spotted gully sharks, living specimens of South Africa’s kelp species, sea bamboo, split-fan kelp and bladder kelp as well as The northern rockhopper penguins.
- Penguin Exhibit – African black-footed penguins, northern rockhopper penguins, mole snakes, western leopard toads, African black oystercatcher, and African clawed frogs.
Two Oceans Aquarium Contact Details
PO Box 50603
- +27 (0)21 418 3823
- +27 (0)21 418 3823
School group bookings
- +27 (0)21 814 4544
- +27 (0)21 418 3823
So, this is what we’d share with you, the latest, up-to-date Two Oceans Aquarium Prices for Two Oceans Aquarium Tickets, Two Oceans Aquarium Membership, Two Oceans Aquarium Opening Hours, Two Oceans Aquarium Map, etc based on their official website.
Want to mention anything special about Two Oceans Aquarium Prices, write us below.
For more details, visit their official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Two Oceans Aquarium free on your birthday?
Yes, Free admission on your birthday.
Two Oceans Aquarium want to share its ocean treasures with you by inviting you to visit the Two Oceans Aquarium for free on your birthday!
Visit on your birthday or six days thereafter for free admission for the whole day.
How many sea creatures can be found at the Two Oceans Aquarium?
The Two Oceans Aquarium is home to over 8 000 creatures.
When did the Two Oceans Aquarium first open?
13 November 1995.
What is the Two Oceans Aquarium known for?
The Two Oceans Aquarium is ideally positioned to showcase the incredible diversity of marine life found in these two oceans.