- 1 St Louis Zoo Prices, Membership & Hours 2023
- 2 Saint Louis Zoo Prices for Ticket/Admission
- 3 St Louis zoo adventure pass
- 4 How much is parking at the St Louis Zoo?
- 5 st Louis zoo Membership
- 6 Benefits of St Louis zoo Membership
- 7 Saint Louis Zoo Hours – Updated
- 8 Saint Louis Zoo Map and Animal List
- 9 How do I contact Saint Louis Zoo?
- 10 Conclusion
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
St Louis Zoo Prices, Membership & Hours 2023
Saint Louis Zoo is a zoo in Forest Park, St. Louis, Missouri.
Since its inception in 1910, it is known for its beautiful naturalistic exhibits and diverse collection of animals from the major continents and biomes of the world.
St Louis Zoo Prices, Hours and Dates are subject to change.
In the guide below, You’ll find the latest St Louis Zoo Ticket Prices, St Louis Zoo Membership Prices, St Louis Hours, St Louis Zoo Map, and other useful details.
Saint Louis Zoo Prices for Ticket/Admission
Admission to the Zoo is free; however, there are fees for some attractions.
Below are the latest Saint Louis Zoo Prices for various attractions in 2023 –
|Attraction||Price||Included with the Adventure Pass||Notes|
|Sea Lion Show||$3.95 per person||Yes*||Children under 2 are free. (Seasonal)|
|Conservation Carousel||$2.95 per person||Yes||Children under 2 are free. All other persons require admission. All proceeds support the Saint Louis Zoo’s conservation programs.|
|Dinoroarus||$5.95 per person||Yes||Children under 2 are free. (Seasonal)|
|Stingrays at Caribbean Cove||$3.95 per person||Yes*||Children under 2 are free. (Seasonal)|
|Zooline Railroad||$7.95 per person||Yes||Includes all-day on-off privileges. Children under 2 are free.|
|4D Theater||$3.95/members $4.95/non-members||Yes|
|Wild Wonder Outpost||$2/members;
|No||The Wild Wonder Outpost temporary CLOSED|
During winter operating hours, attractions may not operate based on schedules.
St Louis zoo adventure pass
The Adventure Pass is well worth the $10.95 fee, which is less than admission to other major zoos.
The Adventure Pass is not valid after the Zoo’s general operating hours or during special events.
Children under 2 are free.
How much is parking at the St Louis Zoo?
All-day parking is available on the Zoo’s North Lot and South Lot.
Limited street parking is available in Forest Park.
|Cars||$10 per vehicle|
|Oversized Vehicles under 24 feet||$20 per vehicle||Limited; South Lot Only|
- On evenings of Boo at the Zoo and Wild Lights, parking is free on North and South Lots after 4 p.m.
- During non-Zoo events in Forest Park throughout the year, charges will apply for parking on Zoo lots.
- Vehicles over 24 feet long are NOT permitted to park in the lots.
- Buses over 24 feet must obtain a permit to park in Forest Park.
- Pricing is subject to change.
st Louis zoo Membership
Become a member of Saint Louis Zoo and enjoy unlimited entry to the zoo plus a whole host of other benefits.
Below are the fees for various annual memberships at the zoo –
Patron @ $79
Family/Grandparent @ $99
Loyalist @ $199
Ambassador @ $259
Sustainer @ $500
Conservationist @ $750
Supporter @ $59
Zoo Young Professionals @ $69
Marlin Perkins Society @ $1,000+
Benefits of St Louis zoo Membership
- 10 per cent discount in Zoo gift shops and on food purchases and standard wheelchair rentals
- Discounted admission to select Zoo events
- Nature’s Best Photography magazine
- Discounted admission to participating Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) Zoos
- Zoo Friends Day invitation
- Discounts on education programs
- Birthday card with free lunch coupon for kids
- Facility rental discount
- some attractions may be limited due to social distancing safety measures and experiences may be modified.
- benefits vary by level.
How long is my membership active?
Your Zoo membership will be valid for one year from the month of purchase.
To purchase, please call (314) 646-4771, or (800) 966-8877, 8:30 am – 5 pm (CST)
If you have any questions, please call or email email@example.com.
Saint Louis Zoo Hours – Updated
Through December 31, 2021
9 m. to 4 p.m.* daily, except the following holidays:
- 9 m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, November 25 (Thanksgiving Day)
- 9 m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, December 24 (Christmas Eve)
- Closed all day on Saturday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
- 9 m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve)
Closed all day on Saturday, January 1 (New Year’s Day)
January 2 through March 4, 2023 – 9 m. to 4 p.m. daily
March 5 through May 12, 2023 – 9 m. to 5 p.m. daily
Saint Louis Zoo Map and Animal List
We recommend bringing a Saint Louis Zoo Map with you so that you can view all of its exhibits, animals, and attraction.
At Saint Louis Zoo, you can visit exotic and native animal species, choose to eat at one of our eateries and make use of the many facilities available for guests.
How do I contact Saint Louis Zoo?
Saint Louis Zoo
One Government Drive
St. Louis, MO 63110
- (314) 781-0900
- (800) 966-8877 Toll-free
- Like us Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Watch us on YouTube
Home to over 14,000 animals, representing 500 species, The Saint Louis Zoo is recognized worldwide for its innovative approaches to animal care and management, wildlife conservation, research, and education.
So, this is what we’d share with you, the latest, up-to-date St Louis Zoo Prices for St Louis Zoo Tickets, St Louis Zoo Membership, St Louis Zoo Hours, St Louis Zoo Map, and other useful details.
Want to mention anything special about St Louis Zoo Prices, write to us below.
For more such good stuff, visit Pricelist.onl.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to wear a mask at the STL Zoo?
Masks/face coverings are required indoors for all guests age five and older, including those who are vaccinated.
Is the St Louis Zoo always free?
Yes, it’s always free.
How long does it take to go through the St. Louis Zoo?
If you visit all the exhibit areas at you are looking at 4-7 hours.
Is there free parking at the St. Louis Zoo?
The Zoo itself is free, but you’ve to pay for the parking.
Can you drink at the St Louis Zoo?
Coolers and picnic baskets are permitted on Zoo grounds. (Glass bottles are prohibited.)
Do I need reservations at St. Louis Zoo?
In order to allow guests to practice good social distancing, the Zoo will limit attendance and require free, timed-ticket reservations in order to enter the Zoo.
Reservations are available on the Zoo’s website.