- 1 Denver Zoo Prices, Membership & Free Days 2022
- 2 Denver Zoo Prices for Tickets/Entry 
- 3 Denver Zoo Membership
- 4 Denver Zoo Free Days 2022
- 5 Denver zoo Christmas lights
- 6 Denver Zoo Map 2022 – Latest
- 7 Denver Zoo Hours 2022 – Updated
- 8 How do I contact Denver Zoo?
- 9 Conclusion
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
Denver Zoo Prices, Membership & Free Days 2022
Denver Zoo Prices are the first things, you should check if you’re planning a visit to them.
Denver Zoo is a zoological garden located in City Park of Denver, Colorado, USA.
Founded in 1896, it is owned by the City and County of Denver.
Spread over 80-acre (32 ha), it is the most popular paid attraction in Denver.
It has 3,500 specimens representing 550 unique species.
Denver Zoo Prices, Hours and Dates are subject to change.
Check out the latest Denver Zoo Ticket Prices, Denver Zoo Membership, Denver Zoo Hours, Denver Zoo Map, Denver Zoo Exhibits, and other useful details.
Denver Zoo Prices for Tickets/Entry 
Denver Zoo Ticket prices range substantially based upon your preferences.
Below are the latest Denver Zoo Prices for tickets and admission –
General Admission (from November 1-March 17)
|Adults (Ages 12–64)||$15|
|Seniors (Ages 65+)||$13|
|Children (Ages 3–11)||$10|
|Children 2 and Under||Free|
General Admission (from March 18-October 31)
|Adults (Ages 12–64)||$20|
|Seniors (Ages 65+)||$17|
|Children (Ages 3–11)||$14|
|Children 2 and Under||Free|
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Member tickets go on sale 14 days in advance.
- General admission tickets go on sale 7 days in advance.
- Timed ticket reservations are required for entry.
- The Zoo will close 1 hour and 45 minutes after the last ticket entry time.
- No refunds, exchanges or date transfers will be provided.
- A Denver Zoo online timed ticket must be presented for entry into Denver Zoo.
- Members will need their photo ID, digital membership card through the Denver Zoo app, and complimentary timed ticket for admission.
- Children under two are free but require a complimentary online ticket.
Denver Zoo Membership
Membership is a great value!
Zoo Members receive free admission into the Zoo and can reserve a free ticket online before your visit.
|Click Here to find Denver Zoo Membership Prices and Benefits|
- 365 days access to the zoo.
- Kids in Charge! Any adult you nominate can accompany the kids. Whether it’s mum, dad, grandparents, aunts or uncles, everyone gets a chance to explore
- Access to exclusive kid’s content and promotions
- Discounts in Zoo Shops
- Discounts on award-winning accommodation
- Discounts and pre-sales on our most popular events, including New Year’s Eve
To become a member or renew your membership online, please click here.
- 720-337-1400 Option #2
Denver Zoo Free Days 2022
Denver zoo Christmas lights
With two million LED lights sparkling over 80 acres and delights around every corner, Zoo Lights is Denver’s wildest holiday gathering. For more details, click here.
Denver Zoo Map 2022 – Latest
Navigate your way around Denver Zoo with our downloadable theme park map, or pick up a copy when you visit –
Denver Zoo Hours 2022 – Updated
How do I contact Denver Zoo?
- Phone: 720-337-1400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For ticket sales of groups 20+ — email@example.com.
For donation requests, general questions, comments and inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s all about the latest, up-to-date Denver Zoo Prices for Denver Zoo Tickets, Denver Zoo Membership, Denver Zoo Hours, Denver Zoo Map, and other useful details.
Want to mention anything special about Denver Zoo Tickets Prices, write us below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is Denver Zoo parking—and where is it?
You may park in any of the parking lots adjacent to the zoo or in the zoo’s four-level parking garage.
All of the parking is free.
How long does it take to go through Denver Zoo?
We were there for about 3 hours, but many families may enjoy a leisurely half-to-full day at the zoo.
Are masks required at the Denver Zoo?
Masks are REQUIRED indoors at Denver Zoo for guests 2+.
Does the Denver Zoo sell alcohol?
Yes, you can enjoy beer and wine there.