Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Prices 2023
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a heritage-listed zoological garden in Australia, situated at 28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin, Queensland.
The sanctuary was opened as the Currumbin Bird Sanctuary by Alex Griffiths in 1947.
If you’re considering checking the sanctuary out, you’ll likely what to know how much it’s going to cost.
So here are the latest Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Prices for Entry, Admission and Tickets.
There are different pricing options, extra activities, and events you can pay for once you’re down there.
But first, let’s kick it off with the standard Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary prices –
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Prices for Entry Ticket 2023
Below are the latest Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Prices for Entry Tickets –
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Entry Fee
|Child (4-14yrs)||AUD $39.95|
|Family (2 adults & 2 children)||AUD $149.95|
- The “General Admission” ticket does not include Treetops Challenge, Segway Safari, or Koala Experience.
- Photographs, food, beverages & souvenirs are not included in the admission price.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary operates in all weather conditions & admission refunds are not given in case of bad weather.
What time is the feeding of wild birds outside the entrance?
The Lorikeet bird feeding time runs daily at 8.00 AM and 4.00 PM.
Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions, it is suggested to prebook to ensure the availability of your visit.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Membership Prices
Membership is a great value!
Below are the latest Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Membership Prices –
|Annual Membership – Adult||$89.00|
|Annual Membership – Concession/Student||$79.00|
|Annual Membership – Child (Ages 3-13)
|Annual Membership – Cub (Under Age 3)
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Membership Benefits
Members receive unlimited free visits to the sanctuary 365 days a year.
In addition to that, you will also receive –
- National Trust Australia (Queensland) Benefits include:
- Regular electronic newsletters
- Complimentary admission to all properties throughout Australia
- Access to discounted or free member events, and exclusive presale opportunities.
- Travel tips when travelling abroad using your membership benefits
- Complimentary parking at National Trust of Australia (Queensland) properties
- 10% discount when you shop online with National Trust shop
- Exclusive retail and food and beverage discounts at National Trust properties across Queensland
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Map
We recommend bringing a Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Map with you so that you can view all of its exhibits, animals, and attraction.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Opening Hours 2023
That’s all about the latest, up-to-date Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Prices for Tickets & Membership for 2023, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Opening Hours, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Map, and other useful details.
For further information and a detailed description of all the animals at the sanctuary, please visit their official website.
If you have a special comment on Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Prices, write to us below.
For more such good stuff, visit Pricelist.onl.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary free?
No, entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is required, this amazing experience is free to watch and a gold coin donation for feeding.
How much is parking at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary?
Car park fees apply. Alternatively, there is free street parking. $10 parking that goes to supporting Currumbin Wildlife Hospital.
How long does it take to go around Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary?
about 3-4 hours is good.
Does Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary accept companions?
Guests who are accompanying Disability Pension Cardholders in the capacity of a Companion or Carer receive free entry to the Sanctuary.