Wild Waves Water Park Ticket Prices 2023
Wild Waves Water Park Ticket Prices/Entry Fees are the charges paid by tourists to enter the park for different activities and explore the park.
Wild Waves Water Park is a family-friendly water park located just 30 minutes out of Port Edward.
Home to the world’s best water slides, this features the thrilling Aqua Loop, slides, tubes, and plunge pools.
Wild Waves Water Park Prices & Hours are subject to change.
So, today, I will share the latest Wild Waves Water Park Ticket Prices, Wild Waves Water Park Hours, Wild Waves Water Park Map, and other useful details.
Wild Waves Water Park Ticket Prices & Entry Fees
Wild Waves Water Park entrance fee is R115 per person, with discounted prices available for children and senior citizens.
The list below offers an overview of the park’s fees.
Make sure to cross-check the Wild Waves Water Park prices before you visit the park –
Entry Fee rates apply for day visitors who want to spend their time enjoying the park attraction.
|DAY VISITORS||OFF-PEAK RATES||PEAK RATES|
(Above 1.2 metres)
(Under 1.2 metres)
|Diamond MVG Members
Main member + 5
|Platinum MVG Members
Main member + 3
|Gold MVG Members
Main member + 1
Wild Waves Water Park Amenities Rental Fees
Below are the latest Amenities Rental Fees at Wild Waves Water Park –
|Towels||Deposit: R130 each
|Life Jackets||Deposit: R130 each
|Umbrellas||Deposit: R130 each
|Chair||Deposit: R230 each
Wild Waves Water Park Ticket Terms and Conditions
- One ticket, voucher, or season pass per person.
- No cancellations, refunds, rainchecks, or exchanges.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or unused.
- Season Passes are valid only on specified regular operating days during the season.
- Tickets may not be copied or resold and may be used only once.
- Ticket or Season Pass voucher not valid at other parks, or during private parties/blackout dates.
- Some special events may require an additional charge.
- Clothing with inappropriate/offensive words, phrases, or graphics is prohibited.
- Operating dates, hours, prices, and policies subject to change without notice
Wild Waves Water Park Facilities and Attraction
By paying your Wild Waves Water Park Ticket Prices, you can enjoy the following –
- A range of water rides and slides
- Change rooms and bathrooms
- Mangwanani Africa Kids Spa
- Shops: The Surf Shack Shop
- Restaurants: Spur on the Go and Surf Shack Bar
- Lockers, umbrellas, towels, and life jackets available for hire
How do I contact Wild Waves Water Park?
SUN INTERNATIONAL HEAD OFFICE
6 Sandown Valley Crescent, Sandton,
Gauteng, South Africa
- t: +27 11 780 7000
- f: +27 11 780 7716
- t: +27 11 780 7855
- f: +27 11 780 7443
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- t: +27 11 780 7878
- f: +27 11 780 7878
- e: email@example.com (Please specify guests’ country of origin)
For more information, visit the official website.
That’s all about the latest Wild Waves Water Park Prices, Wild Waves Water Park Opening Times, Wild Waves Water Park Map, and other useful details.
Want to mention anything special about Wild Waves Water Park Ticket Prices, write us below.
For more such good stuff, visit Pricelist.onl.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there refunds due to changes in weather conditions?
No. There are no refunds once tickets are purchased.
What are the Wild Waves Water Park operating hours?
Monday and Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday to Friday: 10h00 – 16h00
Saturday and Sunday: 09h00 – 17h00
Can we buy tickets in advance or book online?
No. Ticket sales work on a “first come first served” basis.
What should I wear to Wild Waves?
For the health and safety of our guests: shirts and pants/shorts are REQUIRED on ALL theme park attractions (amusement rides).
Can I bring food to wild waves?
Non-alcoholic beverages in plastic and metal containers are allowed inside the park.