Luna Park Sydney: Tickets & Pricing Guide
Luna Park Sydney Prices range from $25 – $57 for the daily passes. Buying you Luna Park Sydney Online will save you $2 – $4 per pass.
There are three different passes: red, green and yellow, bases on the wearer’s height.
Annual passes are also available, ranging from $109 for one year to $355 for 5 years.
They also have special deals on tickets like the “Mini money Mondays” or “Twilight saver” tickets.
Downbelow, you will find exact Luna Park Sydney Prices, Luna Park Sydney Parking, Luna Park Sydney Hours, Luna Park Sydney Rides, and other useful details.
Luna Park Sydney Prices & Bookins 2023
Luna Park Sydney is a heritage-listed amusement park located at 1 Olympic Drive in the harbourside suburb of Milsons Point, New South Wales, Australia, on the northern shore of Sydney Harbour.
Owned by the Luna Park Reserve Trust, it is the best place to spend your time with families and friends.
The list below offers an overview of the park’s fees.
Make sure to cross-check the Prices for Luna Park Sydney Tickets before you visit the park –
Entry to Luna Park is FREE!
Rides & Games Prices
Entry to Luna Park is free! There are plenty of ticket options to suit all budgets, the best value is the new ANNUAL PASS!
Enjoy the best value & heaps of fun and entertainment with GO WILD – all year long with the Luna Park Annual Pass.
For just $99, get a personalised Annual Pass card that entitles you to UNLIMITED rides every time you visit Luna Park!
Go Wild Pass
GO WILD pass is a great choice and offers good value that offers UNLIMITED fun & entertainment.
There is a FREE bonus offer with every GO WILD pass purchased.
|Go Wild Unlimited Rides Pass||Non-Peak||Peak*|
|130cm and over||$43 per person||$48 per person|
|106 – 129cm||$33 per person||$38 per person|
|85 – 105cm||$20 per person||$25 per person|
|Friday Night Lunacy
|$25 per person||$30 per person|
- Peak prices apply during Luna Park’s peak periods, which generally follow NSW School Holidays.
- Check screens at Ticket Box for special deals.
- Single Ride Ticket – $10
Go Silly Pass
$30 for unlimited entry to the Carousel, Coney Island, Ferris Wheel, Dodgems & the Wild Mouse PLUS a bonus offer.
Go Easy Pass
$20 for unlimited entry to the Carousel, Ferris Wheel & Coney Island PLUS a bonus offer.
Coney Island Pass
Unlimited entry to Coney Island for just $10!
|20 – 50 people||less 15% off an Unlimited Rides Pass|
|50 – 250 people||less 25% off an Unlimited Rides Pass|
|250+ people||on application to Group Sales Manager|
* Group Bookings must be booked prior to arrival at the Park, please contact (02) 9922 6644 for more information.
Please note that hours and prices are subject to change without notice.
* Guests 106 – 129 cm & 85 – 105 cm need to be accompanied by a paying adult on certain rides.
Luna Park Sydney Rides
This is a list of all rides in operation at Luna Park as of 2023.
- Hair Raiser – A 50-metre (160 ft) Larson International Super Shot drop tower
- Wild Mouse – A Wild Mouse roller coaster, Luna Park’s Wild Mouse, one of only three wooden Wild Mousie roller coasters left in the world.
- Rotor – first installed in 1951, a slightly smaller Rotor was created during 1995
- Ferris Wheel – Standing 35 metres tall, 24 gondola Ferris wheel
- Carousel – A carousel by John H. Rundle Ltd.
- Dodgem City – A nineteen car dodgem hall, Dodgem City is the latest in a series of dodgem car tracks constructed in the park
- Volaré – Australia’s tallest Swing ride & Luna Park’s first permanent ride since 2013.
- 2nd Tango Train –
- Big Dipper III – The first single-rail coaster in Australia, the first Intamin Hot Racer model, and the first launched single rail coaster in the world.
- Sledgehammer – A Zamperla Discovery 360.
- Boomerang – A Gerstlauer family shuttle coaster, a modified version of Rewind Racers.
- Silly Sub – Zamperla Crazy Bus
- Little Nipper – A Preston & Barbieri Mini Coaster.
- Freaky Frogs – A Zamperla Jump Around
- Cloud Nine – Zamperla Samba Balloon
- Loopy Lighthouse – Zamperla Jumping Tower
- Bug– A Zamperla Mini Ferris Wheel
This list does not include independently operated touring or temporary rides contracted to work at Luna Park during peak periods.
Luna Park Sydney functions & events
Luna Park is undoubtedly Sydney’s premier location for a host of functions and events, including:
- Conferences and Exhibitions
- Concerts and Musicals
- Corporate Family Days and Group Outings
- Corporate Events
- Product Launches
- Children’s and Comedy Shows
- Children’s Birthdays and Themed Parties
How much is parking at Luna Park Sydney?
|0 to 1 Hour||$7.00|
|1 to 2 Hours||$14.00|
|2 to 3 Hours||$20.00|
|3 to 4 Hours||$26.00|
|4 to 5 Hours||$32.00|
|5 to 6 Hours||$32.00|
Luna Park Sydney Opening Hours
Luna Park Sydney is closed Tuesdays to Thursdays and open Fridays to Mondays.
The opening hours are normally the following –
|NON-SCHOOL HOLIDAYS (Non-Peak)|
|Mon||11 am – 6 pm|
|Tues, Wed & Thurs||Park Closed|
|Fri||11 am – 11 pm|
|Sat||11 am – 11 pm|
|Sun||10 am – 6 pm|
|SCHOOL & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS (as advertised by NSW Gov.) (Peak)
|Sun to Thurs||10 am – 9 pm|
|Fri & Sat||10 am – 11 pm|
|Autumn/Winter/Spring Holidays: (Peak)|
|Sun to Thurs||10 am – 6 pm|
|Fri & Sat||10 am – 11 pm|
How do I contact Luna Park Sydney?
Luna Park Sydney
1 Olympic Drive
Milsons Point NSW
Tel: +612 9033 7540
|Luna Park Sydney Direct Numbers:|
|Information Line||+61 2 9033 7676|
|Main Office||+61 2 9922 6644|
|Guest Relations||+61 2 9922 6644|
|Function Sales & Enquiries||+61 2 9033 7540|
|Lost and Found||+61 2 9922 6644|
|Children’s Parties Organiser||+61 2 9033 7538|
Other best places to visit in Australia
That’s all about the latest, up-to-date Luna Park Sydney Prices for Luna Park Sydney Tickets, Luna Park Sydney Hours, Luna Park Sydney Rides, and other useful details.
Want to mention anything special about Luna Park Sydney Prices, write us below.
Please share this useful information with your friends on your social accounts.