Canadapostsurvey.ca – Canada Post Survey 2023
Hello friends! if you’re here to get ideas about Canada Post Survey at canadapostsurvey.ca website? Then, you are in the right place.
Canada Post is committed to delivering great service to Canadians.
Canada Post Customer Satisfaction Survey at canadapostsurvey.ca is designed to get customers’ feedback, reviews, and suggestions that help them improve their products and services.
The survey basically wants to know what customers think of their products and how happy clients are with their general customer services.
So, if you have shopped at the Canada Post store or are a regular shopper, you should consider leaving some feedback.
Each eligible participant in the Canada Post Survey can enter a monthly prize draw contest for a chance to win a $250 Visa Gift Card.
Canada Post Customer Survey is short and simple to complete and doesn’t require any technical guide.
So, if you have visited any Canada Post store, make your opinion count by participating in the Canada Post Survey Contest by referring to this post.
This post will guide you to take the survey correctly and win the prize draw.
Get all the rules, and regulations with a step-by-step instruction guide to complete the survey and win the grand prize.
Check below for more details.
Canada Post Survey 2023 Details
|Online & Mail
|18 & More
|$250 Visa Gift Card
Canada Post Corporation Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Prizes
There are a total of twenty-four prizes available to be won during the contest period. Two prizes/Entry Period, each consisting of:
- One (1) two hundred fifty dollars ($250) Visa gift card
The total approximate retail value of all the Prizes is six thousand dollars ($6,000).
Who can Enter the Canada Post Prize Draw
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Canada.
- No purchase is necessary to enter and win.
- The age must be 18 years or older.
- Limit of 2 mail-in entries per month.
- Limit of 1 survey entry per day.
- Each entry is eligible for only one drawing,
- There is a limit of one prize per person.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- No substitutions or cash redemptions.
- Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Void outside of Canada, and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
How to Enter Canada Post Survey at CanadaPostsurvey.ca
To enter, you should have made a recent purchase at a Canada Post outlet, mailed a letter or package, or ordered service via your local post office.
Below are the simple and easy steps to participate in the CanadaPost Survey.
Follow the rules as an ideal survey participant:
- Visit the official Canada Post Survey website – www.canadapostsurvey.ca.
- On the first screen, choose the language, English or French.
- Enter the code on the service receipt.
- Click on the start button to enter the survey.
- Now, your Canada Post Customer Survey has started.
- Start answering some questions about your last experience according to the instructions.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the customer service and products at Canada Post.
- Continue to answer all required survey questions as honestly as possible.
- Fill in the fields with your personal details.
- Entering all the details, submit your opinion to join the sweepstakes contest.
- Sooner, you will get a message informing you about your entrance into the contest.
- Now, wait for the sweepstakes administrator to announce the winners.
Now, will receive one sweepstakes entry. Canada Post is delivering twenty-four (24): Each winner will receive a $250 prepaid Visa Card.
Concluding Canadapost Survey CA
Canada Post is committed to delivering the best customer experience.
For it, they are inviting customers who have purchased at any of their stores recently.
Consumers with a receipt can provide feedback and in-store experience at www.canadapostsurvey.ca to get a chance to win 1 of 24 $250 Visa gift cards.
For more such good stuff, visit Pricelist.onl.